Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ready for Fall...?

If you think you are ready for fall you better think twice... We all love the summer and hitting the  pool on weekend or maybe evening hitting up the lake for the weekend, but once it gets this hot it gets old real quick. To make it more official that you are ready for the new season you might want to shop Nordstrom's Anniversary sale. Their hot fall items are on sale and today is the last day to take advantage. After today you will be paying full price and who wants to do that. Again, I love a good deal and if I can save I will save. Another great thing about my friend, Nordie, is that you can get free shipping if you spend $200 and free exchanges and you can return in the store. Saving the best for last... best thing about them... there really is no return date you must abide by. I can buy a pair of boots and hold onto them while I shop around this season and as long as they have not been worn I can return them whenever I want. Now that is what I call a deal and fantastic customer service.

www.nordstrom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment