Monday, August 9, 2010

HOUSEHOLD ITEMS AND MORE DELIVERED RIGHT TO YOUR DOOR!!!!

I stumbled upon this website that sells your daily household items and much more. Luckily they were offering free shipping on orders over $25 with the code SHIP25 or 15% off your first purchase with code CHRI70064. You can try both codes, but I am pretty sure you can only use one. See which deal is better for you.... and please feel free to take advantage of these offers I found. They have items such as, laundry care, cleaning supplies, make-up, vitamins, face and body products and even diapers, wipes and formula. I am super excited that I don't have to do my usually Target run this week. Now, I can get the items that are on my list only instead of spending half my time in their clothing section. Maybe this will help the pocket book too!!! Happy shopping from your comfy couch or your office chair!!!!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE WEBSITE THAT HAS IT ALL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment