Thursday, August 12, 2010

BEST UNDIES EVER AND STILL SEXY!!!!!

These are BY FAR the best underwear I have ever owned in my life (so far... meaning I hope to have lots more years to live). It's "The Lacie" from Victoria Secret!!! To my utter amazement and utmost excitement I am HAPPY to tell you all about these FABULOUS panties.

The first style that I was aware of was their basic traditional thong. I actual got them for free with you guessed it right, A COUPON!!! I thought to myself these will be A. very uncomfortable and B. will get ruined in my washer, but to my surprise they are SUPER comfy and they are holding strong again my wash machine. With this high signs in my book I thought, "These are awesome!!!" Now they have different styles of "The Lacie" including the HIPHUGGER, BRIEF, CHEEKY PANTY, and the V-STRING. So many great styles to choose from, but you can mix and match and get 3/$30, regularly $11.50/each. Did I mention the array of colors they come in. OMG!!!! I just don't even know where to begin....  I just LOVE this collection and I think you will too. 

Here is my new fave... THE HIPHUGGER

Pair these undies with The New Angel Sleep Tee


and their Supersoft Slippers

Once you have these you are ready for an evening of lounging and relaxing, while looking sexy!!! Who says you can't be comfy and sexy?

For free shipping TODAY ONLY use code FREEVSSHIP. Also you can get $15 off $100, $30 off $150 and $150 off $300. Use code FA1022993. $ OFF Expires 9/2.

No comments:

Post a Comment