Thursday, August 12, 2010

ARTSY FUN FOR A NON-ARTIST

If you haven't noticed yet, I love website shopping. I would say it is a guilty pleasure as well as a VERY bad addiction... ha!!! Well, if I am going to do it you might as well too!! Join me in the fun. If not for your actual buying needs then do it for the ideas. There are some particular websites that I look at and think to myself... 'If only I could win the lottery...' In those cases I love printing or saving images of art, clothing, books, furniture, etc... and keeping them as ideas that I later apply to either cheaper options of furniture of decorating ideas or I find that I have something similar in my closet and just mix it up a bit with a pair of shoes or pants that I never thought would look good together. I hope you find some fun helpful suggestions or at least kill a lunch hour or two because it is too deadly HOT to step outside and let your hair frizz up. :)

Enjoy the latest deal I found for Art.com. Click the below link for the fun to begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment