Saturday, August 28, 2010

Must Have Bags

Bags are a girls perfect accessory!!! (True statement) They can dress up or dress down any outfit and like Denim they need to be the perfect fit. No one likes a bag that doesn't fit their necessities, or worse yet, their style. Take a looksey at what I have found as Must Have Bags this season!!!
Love the 'staple' metal look on the bag. It's a nice way of doing metal without using the same ole studding detail. The tassels on the back zip of the bag are an added cute detail too.  

Who doesn't need an animal in their life... no worries this is embossed Python here. Animal print and a clutch... now who couldn't use this bag?

Military Cargos... why not a military bag? The Army green color is so subtle that this can be worn with more than just your Denim.

Every day, once a month, I don't care. I love the vibrant colors of this hottie. I can think of so much to tote around in this cutie.

Slash up the credit card because I gotta have this bag. I would love for it to mine OH MINE.
A little splash of color, a lot of splash of color. Either way I believe this bag will be the center of attention anywhere you go. Love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment