Sunday, August 8, 2010

NEW BOOK TO HELP ME HAVE A HEALTHIER DIET...

I recently bought a new book to help me have a healthier diet. I have heard great reviews from friends and am excited to take some ideas and recipes from my new read "Skinny Bitch." The title itself has gotten me very excited. It is my language and right up my alley. Wish me luck!!!

To find the great deal I got on this book from Amazon.com CLICK HERE Skinny Bitch

Here is a little synopsis I found at Amazon:

"This is not your typical oh so boring diet book, this is a sharp tongued, no-holds-barred wake up call to all women who want to be thin. With such blunt advice that I love, such as 'Soda is the liquid Satan' and 'You are a total moran if you think the Atkins diet will make you thin.' This book is a rallying cry for savvy women to start eating healthy and looking radiant. Unlike standard diet books, it actually makes the reader laugh out loud with its truthful, smart mouthed revelations. Behind all of the attitude, however, there's solid guidance. Skinny Bitch espouses a healthy lifestyle that promotes whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and encourages woman to get excited about feeling 'clean and pure and energized.'"

1 comment:

  1. Talk to Stacy about this before you read it, we've both read it, and Stacy didn't eat meat for a LONG time... I'm just warning you b/c I know you like your MEAT:). I just skipped over that chapter:)

    ReplyDelete