Thursday, April 12, 2012

Suit Up

If you watch How I Met Your Mother then you know where my title came from for today's post.... That Barney Stinson is one funny guy!!!

Here are a few summer swim finds that I had to share with you all. If you notice closely there is a theme with all these suits, the color PINK!!! As I have stated before, I have a horrible pink obsession and if it hasn't been clear to you yet, maybe this will help you out a bit!!!

All of these beauties are from Victoria's Secrets website and in my opinion are all to die for!!! To make your shopping experience even better here are a few offer codes for you to use... Hurry though some of these offeres end TODAY!!!!

Free Shipping on your swim purchase of $50 or more. SUITUP
Free Beach Tote with any swim purchase SP1230205
$15 off $100, $30 off $150 or $75 off $250 use code SPRING12

Would you like some icing on your cake...? Is that a YES I hear!!? Well here you are then, you can use all of these offers in one order!!!! How fantastic is that!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment