Monday, April 16, 2012

Sloane's 1st Easter

You would think that every major holiday that comes our way for Sloane is like going to the Grammy's for her. I mean the thought and effort I put into every outfit is a bit ridiculous. Should I really care though? Well at the moments of trying to pick her dress out I was stressed to the max. I'm pretty sure there should be a pill for the amount of stress one can have over their daughter's 1st Easter dress.  Oh well, I however, love it and don't care that I stress about little stuff!! It doesn't make me a bad parent. It just means I care and it means a lot to me to see her cute and happy. I have been waiting for moments like this for quite sometime now. I always imagined dressing up my baby girl in the cutest dresses that not only reflect her personality, but a bit of myself as well.

Needless, to say the outfit was just as perfect as she is. Sample here.
I especially love the fact that she looks a bit like a bunny herself with the teeth she has. Ha!!!

I slaved over her Easter basket along with some goodies for my niece and nephews. I was a bit pinterest inspired and made carrots using a pasty bag, gold fish and some green string. I then made s'mores using peeps instead of traditional marshmallows. They turned out really cute, but I think I cared more about them than the kiddos. Here is what the Easter basket looked like.
You can see she is also ready for the beach with a swim suit, matching swim hat, cover up, jelly sandals and some fun sunglasses.

Here are some more fun photos from the day...
Grace playing peek a boo with cousin Sloane. Grace gets her to laugh the best!!! She has some serious skills when it comes to peek a boo!!!

 Bobby hunting for those eggs. He had to help out little brother Henry, (below) and cousin Sloane.

 Henry doesn't care for what is in the eggs he just wants to pick up rocks and put them in his mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment