Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pink For All Sizes

If you now me at all, you know I have a love for the color pink. Always have, and always will!!! You can imagine the excitement I had a year ago when I was two months away from giving birth to my first born, now my daughter of 10 months, Sloane. At that stage in my pregnancy, I thought to myself of all the cute little outfits I would buy for her and dress her in and she wasn't even born yet. You can now imagine her closet and the many of shopping sprees I still go on. Really!!! You can ask anyone, I buy her way too much clothes!!!

Here is my latest find that I just ordered for her and another find that I found for myself. Did you really think I wasn't going to reward myself after finding something so cute for Sloane. Come on now, that would have just been plain silly!!!

For Sloane


For Me 

No comments:

Post a Comment