Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Something Studly

Need something studly... Urban Outfitters is my favorite place to shop for men. I shop there for my husband, CM,his best friend, RM, my brother, MB and my brother-in-law, JM. They all have different styles, occupations and personalities, but I can find something for each and everyone one of them there. It is the ultimate one stop shop.

Best part is save 10% by using code HAPPYFALL at checkout. Sale ends this week so hurry.

Click here for Free Shipping if you spend $150 and Free Returns anytime through mail or just take to the store.

RM this is a shout out to you though, you are the true trendsetter and I can so see you in these...
Palladium Pampa Hi II Smu boot $85

CM this would look great on you plus match all your new grey shirts we bought... LOVE!!!
Gravis Slymz Low Sneaker $68

JM I think you could sport this on campus no problem. It screams success!!!
Vintage Canvas Messenger Bag $58

MB this would be a great shirt for a night out without the cutite patutie G... Take your little one and little lady AF out and look nice with a pair of dark denim and this shirt.
Life After Denim Fortress Plaid Shirt $78

No comments:

Post a Comment