Friday, September 24, 2010

Absolutely Beautiful

You have no idea how bad I am trying to not make this impulse purchase. I have dishes, I obviously don't need these, I just LOVE them so much and would LOVE to have them in my kitchen. I think the classic black and white are perfection. I would love to have these for dinner parties and just for fun girl's night dinners and wine. I just can't use any more words to describe how delicious these gems are.

They are normally priced between (retail) $85-$160. At Gilt Groupe they are discounted for a much nicer price. Wow, another reason to LOVE...

Taika Dinner Plate (set of 4) $78

Here is a colorful play on the dinnerware. I love these too, but am not sure if they are too much. What do you think?
Taika Mug (set of 4) $46

These could be the right ticket. They are white with a little color. I just don't know what to choose.
Taika Pasta Bowl (set of 4) $58

No comments:

Post a Comment