Saturday, September 4, 2010

Mama Sita

For all you Mama's out there....
The Land of Nod is a partner with Crate and Barrel, which explains why I love them so much. See some of the below items I would just love to purchase if I had a little one.

Baseball Podium $7.95 - $19.95
All Stars are never made to early. Make your little one feel like an all star with his own baseball. You can personalize with your baby boy's name and weigh in.


Birds of a Feather $6.95 each
Beautiful babies need beautiful things in their life. Why not give them a little birdie to look at while they let their fun imaginations run wild.


Animals Growth Chart $59.00
They grow up so fast and it happens with the blink of the eye. Why not chat how fast they grow up and this would be a cute keepsake to give your child when they are grown. Maybe they can then use this is your grandchild's room.


Home Sweet Play Home $49 - $99.00
I can imagine a whole lot of fun in one of these. I could use one for myself at times when I need a time out from the hubby.... ;)

 
Frame Job $19.95
How cute would this be if you instead of buying the entire alphabet just bought the letter of your child's first name. For example, if you little boy's name was Michael, you could then get M for Monkey. Isn't this adorable?


Flower Hang Ups $12.95
What better way to hang those coats, necklaces or handbags for your little fashionista.

For more at The Land of Nod Click the below link. Trust me... so much cute stuff.



1 comment:

  1. Love Land of Nod, they almost top Pottery Barn kids in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete