Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Why blog...?

Why does anyone really blog? Why do people become followers of blogs? Why are there sooooo many blogs? Well, I don't have any answers for you here, but I do have another blog for you to follow... MINE and I'll tell you why you should and hope you do....

I love to talk, I love to listen, I am a spaz at times and I believe I have undiagnosed ADD. Why do these things matter? They don't... but they may help explain at times why I am all over the place. I just like to have fun and post and do whatever I want, about whatever I want and whenever I want. It may be about life, fashion, my dog, married life, work or the weather. I'm just going to post it, vent about it and discuss it. It could be of the most importance in my life or have no relevance whatsoever.  I think everyone at times just wants to talk about nothing, but feel like they can say whatever they want and be okay with it. That is why I am here. I love it all. I love people. I love being happy and most of all I love... LOVE!!! I just want to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment