Thursday, July 29, 2010

Huarache Wedge... YAY or NAY?

These beauts are my new love... (Yes, Chris you are still the love of my life these babies are just a little side step in everyday life, don't worry). These are one of those pair of shoes that you have in your closet and you admire everyday trying to find that one perfect outfit that will make them scream with excitement when you put them. I know, I know they are just shoes, but how can you say that when they are absolute perfection!!! They are only deserving of that one dress or those perfect short shorts with that equally amazing top. Anyone with me here or am I alone on this one...?

Side note... Say you find the cutest pair of wedges you seen and heaven forbid they are on sale. Your heart starts racing and you think to yourself this is the day. The heavens are looking down on me and want me to buy these shoes. You click on that glowing link with the for sale price and you go to pick your size and... they only have size 11.0 left. Your heart starts to sink and you start to think not only the shoe, but the steal of the sale got away. Not to fear though I found a way to possibly get that feeling back. This doesn't always work, but try it out for me.

Go to your favorite search engine, mine being google.com, and type in the shoe you are looking for. Let's take the one below as an example. Type in 'Sam Edelman Katrice brown' and let the search engine find. Most of the time you can find the correct style and color, but the price may be tricky. Just keep on checking and know that some websites will do price adjustments. Happy shopping!!!


http://www.cusp.com/shoponline/product.aspx?folderid=/shoponline/sale/under$100&itemId=X0GC0#

No comments:

Post a Comment